Sunday, June 19, 2011

Weightloss...

Speaking of plans. LOL! I have unsuccessfully attempted to get back on the wagon with changing my eating habits and I seriously don't feel as though I am properly preparing myself to eat through out the day. I got an iphone app that is supposed to help track calories, which I stopped using 1000 calories ago and Zumba for Wii that is still sitting in the box collecting dust....Yes, the whole thing reeks of poor planning, lack of will and motivation. *sigh*

Oh and I cannot forget about the other thing that is contributing to my fatness, my friends, my comforters, my confidants; Ben & Jerry's, New York Super Fudge Chunk specifically. It is like a drug and to display how strong of a hold B&J have on me I leave you all with this video...




2 comments:

  1. Join us on myfitnesspal.com!!!

    Cyli

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks C! That is the iphone app I downloaded and I am finally logging into the website. Text me your user name so I can add you.

    ReplyDelete