Thursday, July 3, 2014
Anyway, I am genuinely happy with my life. I can't complain. No real worries, good friends and loving family. Everything is as it should be. The dating life is nonexistent and that is by choice. I have been through a lot the past few years in terms of dating and I feel emotionally and mentally spent in that aspect. I am trying not to lose complete faith in men and mankind but from the things I see around me that is a fight I just don't have the energy for. Love is definitely in the air though and my friends are most certainly breathing it deeply. LOL! I will admire my crushes from a far and celebrate in the love my friends have found for themselves. *shrugs*
Just a quick update nothing serious. Have a great holiday weekend. Blessings to all.
Thursday, January 16, 2014
Monday, February 11, 2013
1. Raising my children to be productive members of society.
2. Helping others
3. Staying healthy and fit.
5. Being a better me
Saturday, February 9, 2013
My dream job would be to run my business full time. It is something that I really enjoy doing and it comes to me naturally like breathing. I won't have to answer to anyone but myself, don't have to punch a clock, my success is dependent upon how hard I work not by how hard someone feels that I'm working. I have so many ideas for the business yet I don't quite have the time to put into really making it what I envision for it to be.
...Yep! Many blessings to you all.
Friday, February 8, 2013
The loss of a marriage is really hard (even harder with kids involved) especially when you put so much of yourself in it, sacrificed and fought to make it work only for the other person to basically check out on you. I think the part that makes it even harder is how people change... someone that once loved you so much basically no longer has your best interest at heart; they no longer care about you, your feelings or what happens to you. You find that not only do you have to rebuild financially, physically but spiritually and emotionally as well.
Ahh well that is over. Life has since gone on. Much love, many blessing and peace to everyone.
Thursday, February 7, 2013
3. The 70% off with an additional 20% off shoe sale at Nine West.
Mhm, that was easy. Peace and blessings!
Wednesday, February 6, 2013
1. When you turn 17 (a year from now) DO NOT take those 26 Benedryl fast acting capsules. The near death experience is not worth what drove you to go off the deep end. You need to learn how to be strong and start praying through things. Start asking for professional help now! Trust me there are many, many, many more darker, pitch black days to come and none of those days are worth the life you have. Joy does come in the morning, press to wake up and find the joy.
2. Take the extra science, math and Spanish classes Baby Girl. Take the SAT, go to Temple University as planned and don't...I'm telling you don't take Pre Pharmacy or Psychology. Become a business major and go into HR. Trust me you will encounter more than your share of crazy and mentally disturbed people than you care to encounter just from working in HR. If you really can't swing school "be all you can be" and go into the Army now, not later (trust me you don't want to go later...TRUST ME!) Oh and you might want to start putting plans in place for an "app" called Instagram. What?! I'm trying to help me out! LOL! *looks from side to side*
3. Don't allow for fear or supposed love to keep you stuck here. Yes "he" loves you BUT his "epiphany" will not last long. There will be more fights, more bruises, and you will sacrifice for him only to get the short end of the stick in the end. He will hurt you to your core. Stick to the plan that includes you and you only.
4. Watch who makes your drink. Watch them as they make your drink. Don't accept a drink from someone you are not familiar with. If you set your drink down and take your eye off of it don't even think about drinking from that cup again.
5. Watch who you call "friend" not everyone is your friend and not every one has your back.
6. Don't ever be cool with being left alone with a strange dude that you are not familiar with and/or never met. Don't get sassy with said unfamiliar strange dudes and don't allow for yourself to be lured. Matter of fact when your friends roll you just stick to them like white on rice and roll with them.
7. Despite what you were told as a kid you are smart, beautiful, and worthy of all the love in the world. You have the greatest, sweetest spirit and you will always strive to be a genuine, yet awesome person. Learn this, know it and own it. People and life will test your knowledge of this heavily.
8. It is ok to be alone. There is nothing wrong with being with out a man. Nothing at all. You may find that it makes life easier sometimes.
9. Finish up your Cosmetology exam and don't stop until you pass it before you go off to school. It is priceless and will serve you well later in life.
10. Through anything you go through or no matter how alone you may feel, just know that God is always with you and God is the only one you can always go to and rely on.
This makes me wish I had a time machine.