Thursday, July 3, 2014

Been Up To Something...

Life as always has managed to keep me busy. Within a 30 day period I started a dual masters program and a new job. Needless to say I have not had time for much of anything....well except for Facebook when I want to kill a few brain cells and get aggravated over the multitude of ignorant people that are out there in the world that manage to pop up on my timeline. Yes, yes I know I said that my Facebook hiatus would be for the year but peer pressure is a mother...

Anyway, I am genuinely happy with my life. I can't complain. No real worries, good friends and loving family. Everything is as it should be. The dating life is nonexistent and that is by choice. I have been through a lot the past few years in terms of dating and I feel emotionally and mentally spent in that aspect. I am trying not to lose complete faith in men and mankind but from the things I see around me that is a fight I just don't have the energy for. Love is definitely in the air though and my friends are most certainly breathing it deeply. LOL! I will admire my crushes from a far and celebrate in the love my friends have found for themselves. *shrugs*

Just a quick update nothing serious. Have a great holiday weekend. Blessings to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment