Thursday, March 19, 2009

A Dating Contract...

Yeah, yeah I know I have not blogged in almost a month but I have been busy and I have not heard much noise about my absence so I suppose I was not missed very much.

Anyway...

I really, really need to get some one's opinion on this... A written dating/serious relationship/marital contract. What I mean by contract is that exactly what I mean; two people laying out the terms of the relationship on paper and if the terms are violated then it is grounds for termination of the relationship. I mean if I don't comply with the written agreement to cook three times out of the week or if I don't satisfy the number of weekly sexual obligations then that's it, it's done (and vice versa of course). LOL!

I mean technically we all tell our partners or potential partners what we want and our expectations of them and hope/expect for that person to meet those expectations but for it to be a concrete, contractual thing?? Wow, just wow. That is a new concept to me. Wouldn't something like that take away the emotions that comes with being in a relationship?? Would it feel more like a daily chore than a loving relationship? As you can see I have more questions than answers. What is your take on it? What would you put in your contract??

1 comment:

  1. Women change their mind too much for something like this. They'd renege on something, and then dangle their goodies as a way of making it go over more smoothly.

    ReplyDelete