Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Just A Rantilation

Yeah I said rantilation. It is a cross between ranting and venting or ventilation... yeah I make up my own words and what?

Any way... there has been something I have been witness to that bothers me, it bothers me slightly but still it is bothers me. Why do people allow for other (especially complete strangers) to run them and dictate what they do in life?? Why are you worried about what others think and they have no investment in you emotional or otherwise and vice versa?

Prime example, my sister. We both eat organic food and we eat a lot of meatless dishes so we both shop at stores like Trader Joe's, Whole Foods and MOM. One Sunday afternoon we decided that we were going to shop at Trader Joe's and upon leaving the store she was like I am not going back there any more because I don't like how all those white people look at me as if I should not be in there. Errrrrr?? I did not notice such behavior amongst the white shoppers. Were we in the same store? Furthermore why oh why would you allow some one you don't know and you may never cross paths with again to intrude on a wonderful organic shopping experience? Just why? My theory is that she was looking at them screw face and they were just reflecting back at her how she was looking at them BUT if racial ignorance was in play then I say don't' hate and I will be frequenting said establishment as happy as I can be getting my lil organic fruits and vegetable and fiber filled baked goods.

Then you have the people who swear up and down the reason why they don't go to church is because there are so many hypocrites in the congregation... yeah you run into hypocrites every day. all people have a certain level of hypocrisy with them BUT I am trying to get my @ss into the pearly gates and live a good quality life while on this Earth serving out what ever purpose God has for me, I don't have time to be worried about some body else and what it is they are or are not doing. I just look at it as a way for me not to be with others and in general and continue to do me.

I don't understand why people won't just do them....don't worry about any one else....worry about others as poosed to worry about yourself will hold your @ss back.

No comments:

Post a Comment