Monday, July 27, 2009

Random Sh!t...

Have you ever had one of those days or weeks where you just want to cuss? I don't mean random cuss words here or there I mean a paragraph of cuss words with no clean words to be found in the midst. After a week and two days of people coming at me with silly shit, I feel like that right now.

Do men playing on the basketball court tend to play harder as soon as a beautiful woman sits down to watch them play?Or is it just me? Maybe dude can actually get the ball through the hoop if he would stop starring at me, while trying to show off. Just play ball. I'm not stuntin you dude but I am surely laughing at him.

There is much more for me to write but I am at the park, it is hot as hell and I really don't feel like it, but I might cruise through later with something of substance.

ETA:

A lady just rolled in here with 6, 7 kids... I lost count. Anyway this lady went up to her and asked her if she ran a daycare and if she had room for one more child. The lady told her that she don't run no day care, that those were all of her kids.LMAO! I am dying laughing.

1 comment:

  1. Of course we play harder when a woman walks by...just like you all sway that ass a bit more when you walk by a group of dudes. It all evens out

    ReplyDelete