Monday, February 21, 2011

A Meatless Life

I mentioned in my last entry that I did the Lemonade Diet and my diet there after would consist of fruits, vegetables and seafood. I have been on this same diet for the past 3-4 weeks and I can say I am beginning to get bored with it. I really need to find new recipes before I kill me a cow, make steaks and ground beef just to keep things interesting. I know that may sound extreme but it is all joke as I have not had a real craving for meat; well with the exception of fried chicken. Lord, I would love to have some KFC right now. Ugh, I suppose my Morning Star chicken patties will have to satisfy that urge. In the mean time please share your veggie only recipes with me.

Anyway...

Things with my new "friend" and I seem to be moving a long slowly (which is good) but smoothly. He is such a sweetie and he most certainly got me into the Valentine's Day spirit last week. :)It is nice to have someone to spend time with and talk to. Over all I am seriously having fun and enjoying the moment. I am supposed to be working from home so let me get back to that. Peace, joy and much happiness to you all. Later folks!



No comments:

Post a Comment