Friday, October 21, 2011

Some Thing Is Better Than Nothing...I Suppose

So yesterday morning I stepped on the scale for my dreaded weekly weigh in and the movement or lack there of made me raise an eyebrow at the blasted thing...yes I even considered throwing the damn thing in the trash.

Yes, the weight reading irritated me but what sent me over the edge is when I entered my new weight into the iphone app and I got this message, "Congratulations! You have lost .4lbs this week! Keep up the good work!"....the hell?! Really? I was salty all day yesterday to the point where I was discussing it with my girl friend and had a melt down, which consisted of my saying, "Fuck Weight Watchers, fuck Jennifer Hudson and her new "urms" (thanks TM).

So yeah I had a melt down and I'm over it...some what. Hopefully this week will be a better week and I won't have to struggle as much. One thing I realized though is that I need to start going on more active dates, where we are out doing some sort of physical actively like dancing so I can stay on track with my eating. I am beginning to realize when you are dating some one who has a much bigger problem with food than you do, that in itself can get you hemmed up (I don't need enablers) and that is alll I'm going to say about that.


Have a blessed weekend folks!


1 comment:

  1. I did a post recently about active dates and I think its a gift and a curse lol but I agree it is hard to be with someone who has a food issue and you are busy working on your own stuff. The guy I am dating know wants to lose like 20 pounds and he's active plays tennis, rides bikes, etc so the tables were turned on me pretty quickly but I like it!

    ReplyDelete