Friday, February 8, 2013

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 6- The Hardest Thing You Ever Experienced

I started thinking about this days ago more so because I have experienced some really hard times in my life. Anyway, the hardest thing I have ever experienced in life is the divorce I went through 10 years ago.

The loss of a marriage is really hard (even harder with kids involved) especially when you put so much of yourself in it, sacrificed and fought to make it work only for the other person to basically check out on you. I think the part that makes it even harder is how people change... someone that once loved you so much basically no longer has your best interest at heart; they no longer care about you, your feelings or what happens to you. You find that not only do you have to rebuild financially, physically but spiritually and emotionally as well.

Ahh well that is over. Life has since gone on. Much love, many blessing and peace to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment