Saturday, June 27, 2009

Mold Me, Sculpt Me...

So, I am coming to the realization that I need a little help in this goal to losing the weight and tightening up. I had a stimulating yet informative meeting with one of the gym trainers who was setting me up in the computer in order to utilize the various weight machines. He was sweet enough to give me some tips in efforts to begin developing a concrete exercise program but I am thinking one on one attention is required in this case. Just like some one would go to a plastic surgeon for body sculpting I am going to break down and purchase a few personal training sessions with him in order to do some natural body sculpting of my own.

I have only had one experience with a personal trainer, which was a female and it was ok. I took what she gave me, used it and it worked. The thought of making serious moves is rather exciting to me but I know for me it will be a challenge in more ways than one. There are quite of few instances where I don't work with men and this is one of them, especially when there is an attraction and when a personal interest in me had been made known. Yes, the man asked me out on a date and I kindly declined because I will be utilizing his services to sculpt my body as part of my "me focused" series, BUT boy this may be a difficult one because I LOVE a man who has muscles... I mean big, ripped, chiseled muscles. The sight of him makes me close my eyes and say, "Mhm! Thank GOD for that!", none the less I am going to keep it business and keep the main goal in my mind of getting to that comfortable place.

But ole boy is in for a ride because I can be a rather difficult person and he got a taste of it the other day, the way he handled me was very impressive to say the least and I am one who is not easily impressed. He was hard on me but gentle in his delivery and I like that...it made me feel comfortable enough with him so I am going to start this next month and see how it goes. I know I am going to have to be honest about my affinity for McDonald's and Chick Fil A chocolate milkshakes and Chipotle burritos bowls, oh I am going to be so sad to see that come to an end.... maybe I need to rethink this...

1 comment:

  1. DON'T DO IT. YOU'LL END UP PREGNANT! LOL Then all the weight you lose will be packed back on!

    ReplyDelete