Thursday, May 20, 2010

Picking It back Up...

First off let me just say I am not making any promises and for the most part I am going to try to blog more. When I first started this blog my life was very unsettled; I had just gave up my apartment (my independence too in away), lost and obtained a new job and had relationship issues like no one would not believe. Not to say I have not had relationship issues over the past two years that I have been laying words on this blog but they just were that significant to me to warrant writing about in depth.

Well, I can't say for certain that the person (AB) that I wrote about in the beginning of this blog was real significant to me either. I supposed to an extent I was going through so much at that time it was nice to have someone there to be a comfort and a constant in a time of uncertainty and an attempt at reestablishment. As time went one I realized it was not true and real like I thought it was. Eventually I rolled up on I don't care and let it go all together. I know I did not blog about the most recent of my exes but once again it was nothing real significant in the grand scheme of things. In the end I could not wait for him to mature and miraculously gain the 300 + brain cells that he needed in order for us to have an even and balanced relationship. None the less any one I have ever dated I wish them all the best and happiness... I'm too old to have ill will towards others.

I have come to notice that the more time goes on the list of the things that don't phase me or that I really don't care about gets longer and longer. I often wonder if that comes with getting older and having experienced different things in life? Or, is it when you are exposed to the situations, similar personalities and events that after a while it gets boring and you are just ready to see what is beyond it? Who really knows all I know is there is plenty I used to care about that I just don't care about any more.

As I approach my 33rd birthday (I can say my age because I don't look it. WOOT!) I would say I am starting to reevaluate my life but I am not...what is the point of reevaluating life year after year just to come to the same conclusions and do nothing about it? So I am going to just have as much fun this year as I possibly can, travel as much as my bank account will allow for me to, raise my babes, build my career, work on building my business and enjoy my friend and family to the fullest. Hmmm all that sounds so delightful to me.

1 comment:

  1. That sound slike a plan! I missed the part about the vision board though :-) And yes as you get older & wiser things do not irk you as much as before that is if you are getting wiser :-)

    ReplyDelete