Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Just Some Thoughts...

Yesterday was not the best day for me as you could read from my last entry (I can't remember ever having a day that bad). I went home, got the kid fed and off to bed. Though the work day was done, Lil Bit was sleep and I had my quiet I still felt so unsettled and upset. I wasn't necessarily upset about the events of the past two days but there were just some other things that were bothering me. I ended up doing the best thing I knew to do and that was pray.

I prayed for about an hour and cried for another hour...I was feeling better. I suppose God and I can be on the same time line after all. As I was ending my prayer session my phone rang and it so happened to be one of the gentleman I met on the dating site calling to check on me (how sweet). I thought it was a quite weird being as though he is not a phone person but I figured why not sit and talk for a spell.

It was quite nice talking to him...I love his Jamaican accent. Hopefully our schedules will open up so we can meet soon. He seems to be real anxious to meet me and I'm cool on it...it's not that I'm not anxious to meet him. I think I'm just really trying to take a whole different approach to this dating thing...trying to have fun yet be cautious. After having gone through a whole bunch of mess behind dealing with other people; lies, infidelity, not being ready, bsing me and stringing me along I think I have earned the right to be extra cautious/slow.

Anyway... we will see what transpires within the next few weeks. My daughter's God sister apparently has extra time on her hands and wants to spend it all with Lil Bit, soooooo I won't have an excuse not to go out any where, with anyone who may ask me out. :-)

LOL! Today is a rather good day... it's nice and quiet and my Pandora is on point. :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment