Friday, July 22, 2011

Let's Be Clear...

Last week I was invited out to lunch and I declined. Well, in the midst of the invite I was being teased for being anti social (most times I'm too busy to leave for lunch), which annoyed the shit out of me. So you ask if you had admitted that you are anti social then why did that annoy you? It's the truth. Ok yes, I admit there are times I don't want to be around people, I HATE small talk and forced conversations. But dammit don't call me out especially in front of outside folks.


So let me set some things straight in social settings I am very social and actually quite flirtatious depending on the scene and event. Work is a whole other animal. I'm really not cool with some people that I work with like that. My supervisor and less than a handful of co workers I have a friendship with outside of work and a few that fall within that small group I am close with.

What am I reallly saying? I don't fuck with the others like that. If I don't feel comfortable around you, don't trust you, you're not my kind of crazy, if you are all caught up in office politics, or hell if I just don't like you and/or your personality then in all likelihood I'm not dealing with you outside of what ever FAVOR I so choose to do for you.


This has been burning me since last week and I feel better now that I have gotten that off my damn chest.

Speaking of work, my pet work peeve of the day is...folks talking on the cell phone while in the bathroom. Reason #1200 why I hate using public bathrooms especially the bathrooms at work. Though the person on the phone is rather interested in hearing why your husband cheated on you and left your ass 1)I'm not interested in hearing that shit (nor do I want to actually hear you shit) while I'm trying to empty my bladder (I require silence)and 2) the person on the line may not be interested in hearing me (and possibly multiple other people) emptying my bladder. So with that I say, stop that shit. It's disturbing.

No comments:

Post a Comment