Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Sorry Cube Today Was Not A Good Day...

About a year or two ago I wrote about this complaint challenge I was doing. I was able to successfully not complain for 30 days and after the challenge was over I managed to continue with the spirit of no complaining. Well...the way I feel I really want to complain...I really want to...I may need to hit that challenge again until then...

I can't STAND and I mean CAN'T STAND when I tell someone what I need and they disregard it and give me everything except for what I asked for. I mean dammit I'm not asking just to waste vital air or to make things hard on you, I'm asking because I need it. Yes! What I need from you is vital to whatever it is I'm doing. Soooooo, why can't you just give me what I asked for?? Why? For the LOVE of Christ can someone one someone where at least give me something I need without prompting and my having to hand hold like they are my 5 year old kid?

Granted there are other work related issues that leave me constantly wondering how people get away with their antiquated and old way of doing things, which have created big issues for me...

Anyway...

I figured if I left my desk, ran some errands, got a salad I would be okie dokie smokie. Ha! That is entirely tooo much like right. As I am eating my salad I start feeling rather funny and realize the lady at Wendy's gave me Alvacado Ranch opposed to giving me the regular Ranch I asked for....errr, yeah I'm allergic to alvacados and I have no benedryl in sight. So, yes I'm literally irritated; my eyes are watering, my throat is itching and my nose is starting to run... how sexy.

So as my allergic reaction persist to irritate me and as my colleagues continue to pursue in their mission to drive me over the edge, pandora cuts a fool and starts playing Ice Cube's It Was A Good Day on my Hil St Soul station. WTF?

Uhhhh Mr. Cube, Mr. O'Shea Jackson, no sir today is not a good day and Pandora get it straight...Thanks! Signed A Woman on the edge. -_-


1 comment:

  1. You need a massage, a drink and something else that I can't mention on this family blog of yours

    ReplyDelete