Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Got Some Down Time...

I actually have down time at work. It is a little scary because I am wondering when the when the flash flood will hit but hey I am going to enjoy it while it lasts.

Any way...

I did not make it to the WILD party my co worker threw for her birthday last Saturday night. What can I say? The day in the life of a single mother, my baby was sick and honestly so was I (ok I was not sick but I was not feeling so hot). However, I heard it was off the chain, everyone was tore up from the floor up even the DJ. Not sure if I really would have had a good time...yeah I would have had a good time laughing at all of the highly intoxicated and extremely disoriented folks. People watching is the best thing since sliced bread.


I am trying not to complain about how bored I am as my days are usually filled with 100+ emails, phone calls to the desk phone and cell, IM messages on both the work and personal IM with my having not been to productive in completing my own daily tasks. After reading that being bored is not so bad. Right now I am waiting for these little 20 minutes to pass so I can leave this here establishment from where my paycheck comes from, go home and get the hell out of these heels.

Ehhhhh I just got a last minute request, my drawer is locked and I am on my way out the door. What do? What to do? What tooooo do? Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment