Thursday, June 18, 2009

Irritated...

I can't necessarily say that I am feeling burned out but irritated is a feeling I am all to familiar with today and it is keeping me from being my usual nonchalant, yet happy self.

It could be the hormonal strikes of PMS or it could be that I have an ex who seems to be pressuring me and has charted into the annoying territory, or it could be that I am getting fed up with people clearly and constantly asking entirely to much of me yet giving not a damn thing except for words in return, it could be that this *itch on my job is being a LBIA and not doing what she should be doing but throwing it back on me, OR is could just damn well be all of the above.

I have not been sleeping well this whole week either and it has thrown me off my game time wise. I mean damn I went from coming to work 30 mins early to being 15- 30 mins late at least twice this week. I just need for the week to be over and done with so I can sleep an extra hour or two on Saturday. I am going to go on my walk today and maybe I will have a better perspective of things/feeling better after my work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment