Thursday, October 15, 2009

The Break Down

Yeah, ok I fell off the wagon. I broke down like a hoopty and bought dinner tonight. But how could I not have stepped outside of my spending fast? Looking at the week I have had...

Last Friday I went to the doctor for my never ending cough and found out that I had bronchitis. My doctor is one that never writes a perscription and she always finds a natural remedy for what ever ailes you, not at that visit. She sat there writing script after script and going on about how sick I was; after it was all said and done I left with four prescriptions in my hand. I did not complain, I suppose I really could not complain because it is what it was and I needed to get healthy so I just needed to roll with the punch.

Well, here come Monday morning, I am leaving "Him" to go to work in the morning and what happens? Yeah if you read the last entry and have me friended on FB then you already know the back tire blew out. Take a gander at it...





After having been to the dealership three times in one week for the same issue the, I have spent over $400 in attempts to fix everything and the shit still is not fixed. I will be going back to the dealership on Saturday so they can do something about it and hopefully fix it this time.

I am trying to find a subtle way of letting them know that I am tired and frustrated with this situation and I am literally a woman on the edge, therefore if they don't want me to put on a full clown suit and cut a fool they better not charge me for shit else.

Now with all of that weighing on me how could I not step down from my wagon and purchase dinner? Ahhh welll I hop back on it tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment