Monday, February 9, 2009

Random Mondayz

This is just going to be some random thoughts as what I really want to write about it tooo grown to be writing at work. I will get back to that grown dilemma when I get home tonight.

Anyway...

I went to Subway for lunch today and grabbed me a Minute Maid Lemonade. When I opened it up I noticed it fizzed a little, I did not pay the fizz much mind until I took a sip and realized I was drinking sod like lemonade. As I investigated the bottle further I notice pieces of real lemon floating in the bottle. My being the paranoid person I can be had to set the bottle to the side and I am on the verge of throwing it away completely because people are positioned by things accidentally being put in products every day. Would you drink it? Or, toss it? Just wondering.

Saturday I had to run out and get a birthday present for my dad (birthday was yesterday) and he said he needed something to wear with some brown pants he had bought, so I was on the job. I went to Mens Warehouse and felt like a lost child as soon as I walked in the door. I had no idea what style or color to get him, I realized that I had not made a clothing purchase for a man in nine years. Thank God the sales person came and assisted me with everything. I got him a really nice sweater and a shirt to wear under the sweater. We even compared it to a pair of pants that was comparable to the color of the ones he has. Whew! I was so glad he liked it when he opened. Now I better see him wear that bad boy and soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment