Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Head In Hands...

Ok, I just got thumped for not having blogged in a week but I did give fair warning a few blogs ago that I will have a lot of things on my plate this year.

Anyway...

Today was a day from hell, a day in which I could have cloned myself two times over as I was trying to find a balance that was just not there. My daughter and I both fell ill over the weekend, she with a nasty stomach virus and me with a head cold. I took a sick day yesterday and decided that since I felt ok today I would for go a sick day and just work from home and tend to her whle I work from home. Poor choice; my day has been filled with phone calls, excessive work, vomit, poop, laundry upon laundry, a whining child and equally whining co workers adding my own coughing hacking and sounding like a man to the mix. I am just glad the day is over.

I know this blog is short may even suck but I have school work to tend to. I am in the process of completing 2 of my last 5 classes and I want to be done with this isht.

No comments:

Post a Comment