Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Tangible...

I remember I used to joke around with an old co worker and tell him that I don't deal with possibilities but I deal with tangibles and tangibles (yes I said tangibles) only and I see that is starting to reign true with in my life.



It's not like I actually sat down and thought about this because I have not had time to think about anything outside of the task that I am doing from one moment to another but I noticed I have backed up off of the dating thing, more so I am not so serious or intense about it. My girlfriend and I were talking about my "picks" and how we really have not been communicating and told her that I am cool on it, which is unusual for me. I am also cool on the intimacy part as well. I am feeling that I would rather spend my time getting to know some one than playing between the sheets.



Over all I am just cool on every thing and I am focusing on the things that are tangible to me at this point. I will be done with school in September. I so want school to be over with that I complete all of my assignments at the beginning of the week and sit anticipating the start of the next week so I can roll on. <~~~~~ Tangible



I have been also concentrating on getting some of these bills paid off so I can either purchase or rent a home and be out of here by the summer. <~~~ Tangible



I have spent some time positioning myself to move up in my job since I am finishing this degree. <~~~~~ Tangible



It is not that I am saying I don't want to be in a relationship nor am I saying I am giving up. What I am saying is, it is not tops on my list of priorities like it used to be in the past. I am also saying that it is something that is not real tangible to me right now. I am sure one day it will happen but for right now I am chill. I still feel that I am in a good place and I am still happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment