Friday, August 13, 2010

Tired and Frustrated (Hair Rant)

Ok, I know I have neglected the blog but I have had a lot of things to do in regards to my move next week (like packing and organizing)that I have not really given a thought to the blog.

But I am getting tired of my hair and this whole transition period. My transitional styles do not come out right because my relaxed hair is equivalent to pony hair at this point and it is racking my nerves. I so want to just cut it all off but I am afraid of what lies underneath and I am afraid of not having many styling options.

I am not craving or itching to relax my hair I just don't want to deal with two textures any more....just ugh! My sister keeps on trying to urge me to wait a few more months before I cut it all off but I don't think I can. Is my impatience rearing it's ugly head or am I really to the point where I am ready to cut it all off??? I hate this!

No comments:

Post a Comment