Monday, January 26, 2009

Random Thoughtz...

Strap on your seat belts this may be one that is all over the place...

First up I seriously think that some one at the Chick Fil A near my house can't count. Every time I order a four piece chicken strip, I open the box to find that they put an extra 2-3 strips in there. It it rather over whelming to see those extra strips... I tend to feel the pressure to eat them. See this is why this country is an obese country.

I don't do modern technology all like that hence why I am finally getting a blue tooth (or a head set of any kind). With anything when I get something new and "modern" I don't know how to act. On Saturday my ex husband was dropping off the boys. I told my girl friend to hold on thinking we would say hi and bye...not. We sat and talked for over 45 mins while she was on the phone listening to our whole conversation. We are very civil, hell we were friends before we got married and had been together for a total of 13 years prior to our divorce and decided to remain friends for the sake of our children... I am also friendly with his wife whom destroyed our marriage (that is another blog). Anyway, my girlfriend was talking about how after all he had done I was sitting with him "kickin the bobos". OK! Kickin the bobos??? I have not heard that term in yeaaaars I mean over a decade. I am going to have to put that comment on the self with the dude I was dating in Fall 07 who asked me when we were going to, "do the butt butt". *rolling eyes*

Moving on...

Why is it there are some exes that feel as though you always want them?? I called an ex out of the blue to say, hello and see how he was doing. I mean just because we are no longer together does not mean that they don't cross my mind from time to time or that I wonder how they are. So dude climbed on his high horse and, started asking me questions. Matter of fact the conversation went a lil like this...

Miss. Lady: Hey, J how are you doing?
J: I am fine and you?
Miss. Lady: I'm good. Long time no talk. How is the family and the job?
J: They are fine, I am getting married. My fiance is right here next to me...
Miss. Lady: Good Congratulations! I am so happy to hear that.
J: Yeah, let me guess? You don't have no body? Do you?
Miss. Lady: Nope. Still single, just chillin.
J: You aren't with your daughter's father anymore either, are you?
Miss. Lady: Negative.
J: Well, why don't you try going to church to find some one. That is what I did. Yeah I met her through ministry work and volunteering with the church.
Miss. Lady: Mmmmm, ok good. I will be sure to keep that in mind.... thanks.

I mean really was all that necessary. I mean if I said congratulations and was genuinely excited about your engagement then why make it seem as though I was calling because I wanted your ass? Unless some one was that special to me when I am done, I am done.

Anyway... my office was ice cold today, the HVAC guy left the building and changed the pass word so no one could get into the computer that controls the temp in the building. This has been on going for over a week. I think some one is really trying to piss me off.

No comments:

Post a Comment