Tuesday, July 13, 2010

The Hell????

I don't know if I was in denial about what I was feeling for Prodigal or if the excitement of seeing my friend has finally hit me after his many failed attempts to come back out this way for a visit... but I found myself thinking if I should call him when I saw his FB status alerting every one that he got here safely. Finally I decided to call him and no answer, only for him to call me right back a few minutes later.

Our conversation was nothing more than small talk with some joke peppered in with me occasionally saying, "Wow you are really here...I can't believe you are really here"; but at some point within the conversation I could not breathe. I literally felt as though I could not breathe and even after having been off the phone with him for almost an hour I feel like can't breathe. I have no clue what is going on... anxiety attack??? Am I more excited than I thought I was?? Just ugh! I hate this absolutely hate this.

I am having mixed feelings...He will be here until the middle of next week so you know there will probably be follow up posts, maybe, possibly. Ahhhh hayle who knows???



No comments:

Post a Comment