Thursday, January 22, 2009

It's Stuck!

One thing I hate the most is when a random song (or sometimes not so random) is stuck in my head. Through out the day and night it plays over and over again in my head, there are no buttons to push or dials to twist in order to turn it off it is just stuck. I thought that downloading the song would make it go away and I must admit hearing the song and singing along was good to my soul but it still rolls in my head as if I was the writer, producer, composer and performer. UGH!


Anyway, imagine my shock when I logged into my usual storage account and all of my music files, all 50 -60 of my music files had been erased. So I am copying off of others who utilize DivShare for their music storage and sharing needs. Hey word of mouth is best, is it not??


So now I will corrupt you and leave you with said song in hope others will suffer the repeat of this song with me...

Could It Be I'm Falling In Love - The Spinners

2 comments:

  1. You know what else must be stuck buddy? The missing "s" in the title..hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the witty correction...LOL!

    ReplyDelete