Thursday, October 16, 2008

Addicted...

As of late I realized that I have grown addicted to a few things. I don't know how to stop or at this point I don't think I want to stop. For the last few weeks it has been the following:

Young and the Restless - Good ole CBS done messed up by posting the day's show online. See they post the show recap at 6:30PM and then at 7 PM they post the actual show that aired earlier that day. I cannot stop. Some times I find myself sneaking onto the site from work and looking at the previews and trying to figure out what is going to happen next. It had engulfed me and is now my new addiction.


Milk Duds- I LOVE caramel. It is just a good sweet treat that is yummy scrummy for my tummy. I have been eating nothing but Milks Duds the whole weekend and I can't stop. Even if I have cavities and risk loosing all of my teeth (exaggerating at its finest) I could never stop eating them.

Chick-Fil-A- I went after my good friend Rashad suggested I go in lieu of going back to Wendy's. I can't stop going. I have budgeted money in my monthly budget just to go get Chick- Fil-A for me and the kids.

Ok, maybe these are more phases than addictions. Yeah, like the lime popsicle phase I went through; I craved them for months or the steak phase... errr oh no not the steak phase *nervous laughter* my being pregnant with Lil Bit and not knowing it is what caused the steak phase. I will see what pans out but right now I am going to the store, they have boxes of Milk Duds on sale 10 for $10 and I need to stock up.

This all sucks considering just joined a weight loss challenge at work, now I have to sneak and hide. Just UGH!

1 comment:

  1. I have made a mental note to hit up Chik-Fil-A this weekend. thanks buddy!

    ReplyDelete