Wednesday, October 22, 2008

If...

You realized how much I don't care then maybe you would stop trying so hard. If you realized that I am not easily impressed with material possessions then may be you would stop being so bragadocious. If you stopped to see how I am not phased by you then may be you would actually catch a clue and go away. If you would stop wasting my time like there is an abundance of it then may be I won't be so hesitant to spend time with you. If you stopped and gave some thought to how your actions make me feel and how you would feel if I did the same to you then maybe you would handle things differently. If you realized that I have peeped your game and know what you have been up to then maybe you will realized that I am not pressed for you and I am sitting here laughing my ass off at you.

Yes, yes I am feeling rather irritable and evil today. Don't you ever have one of those days where you just cannot stand people in general?

2 comments: