Thursday, October 23, 2008

Ahhhhhhh....

I feel so much better today. I went to Wednesday night service... I suppose a good does of the word can put just about any one in a better mood. :)

How not to take on too much? I clearly do not know the answer to that question that is why I am asking. In the last two weeks I have taken on a lot of new projects at work and outside of work. Not necessarily saying that it is a problem and I won't be able to handle the work load but I can see things getting out of hand if I am not careful. Ok, so maybe I need to start utilizing the word 'no' (no is my favorite word..LOL!) but there are certain people in my life that I cannot say no to.

I don't know, considering I am purposely trying to keep myself busy I suppose I shall not complain but I need to set a limit for myself as not to become overwhelmed and essentially burn myself out (which I have been known to do).

I am going to have to schedule some more night like Saturday night for myself to keep me calm, relaxed and sane. ;) I am beginning to see the need and benefit of having a comfort zone.

No comments:

Post a Comment