Monday, October 6, 2008

Avoidance...

No, I have not been avoiding writing blog entries as of late. I simply have not really felt like blogging. Hasn't any one ever felt that way before? Also there seems to be some things going on that can pan out either way and I rather not blog about them until I definitely know how things are going to turn out, considering the fact that I am not focused on such things lets just say it may be a while before it shows up as a blog entry.

Any way...

I am not much of a confrontational person. Yeah if I have to become confrontational then yes I will be, but I prefer not to be, especially when it requires for me to make a decision, say some things that may hurt feelings or have a discussion about past events and feelings. Negative.

This is precisely the reason why I like to keep people at arms length and restrict their ability to come into contact with me. It is so easy to ignore an email, delete a text message, send a mofo to voice mail or stay invisible on IM and with my not divulging where I live I can avoid those coming to your house in your face type situations (I used to hate those). Yeah, the in your face situations make the whole act of avoidance difficult, can't necessarily avoid what is in your face and that is where one has no choice but to confront the situation that they have been presented with.

See all that is the part of the reason why I am glad classes have started back up today, now I have a serious legitimate distraction from it all. I know my avoidance may not be healthy for me but it works. :) Maybe one day I will work through it all but today is not going to be the day and starting tomorrow looks very unlikely.

So until my next entry (Lord only knows when that will be) stay easy all of my two, maybe three readers. LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment