Saturday, August 29, 2009

People Watching...

Right now I am at the dominican salon getting my hair done and this salon is walk in only; first come first serve, my ass got here later than I usually get here so I was faced with an unusually long wait time... since I am a little irritated (just off of GP) and have to spend 45 mins under this super hot ass dryer before going to get blown out by another super hot ass dryer I figured I would share some of my observations of the day.

Ok, I have no clue where to start. Wait, I know. Have you ever seen someone that irritated you upon sight? The sound of their voice, unnecessary small talk and questions just irritate you? There is a lady here that has done just that. First she got in the chair to get washed and she wants to negotiate the price of her service. Just ugh! Side note: They charged me $5 more this week than they did when I was here two weekends ago. So tell me who really needed to go into price negotiations? Me or her ass? I mean damn look around you other people are waiting!

So, she goes to the back and begins to have senseless small talk with the lady who was back there rolling hair. When she finally realized she was being ignored she shut the hell up. Amidst all the chatter and laughing I hear the touch tone keys of a phone going off. I was like who the hell is dialing like that and why? I look up and her ass was texting on her phone. I figured it had to be her ass. I mean damn go into your phone and turn that shit off. Now as we sit underneath the dryer she is having full phone conversation. So I need to know all her business too? I don't like this broad, really I don't.

Now, there is this other girl here, has to be about 15 or 16 and she has this look on her face as if she was forced to come to the salon under threat and punishment. The whole time she was getting her hair rolled it looked like she had thought of pay back and hatred towards her parents rolling through her head. Just wow. I used to love going to the salon when I was a teenager, especially since I was not the one paying for it.

Ahhh what I would give to be younger again. No bills, no real responsibilities and a high metabolism.LOL! All that was require of me was to go to school every day.

Ok, I am almost done underneath here thank God. Now off to the next hot ass dryer.

No comments:

Post a Comment