Saturday, August 15, 2009

A Soft Spot He Touched...

Before I get into this entry I need to give an update... I did speak to Prodigal not to long after I wrote the previous entry and I explained to him how I was feeling and he understood, he was calm. In his mind he still feels as though we are meant to be together and refuses to give it up until I have another in my life. Yet, I am still not too worried about him at this point because I at least told him the truth.

Now, last night I went out on a date with my ex, affectionately known as Anita Baker Bandit (ABB). Anyway, it was an excellent date and I had a great time. I honestly say that I forgot how much fun it was to be around him and just hang with him. This date was sooooo different from our other dates. I mean dang we were both early. LOL! Usually I am the one that is running late but this time I switched it up on him. We always watch great movies but this time I picked the movie and it was very good... hehe I get to pick the next one. If you all ever have a moment go and see 500 Days of Summer.

I can honestly say he reminded me of why I love him and why I feel in love with him last year. He did touch a soft spot and brought about a whole bunch of feelings that I thought had disintegrated with our relationship...guess those feelings still linger. I could go further with psychoanalyzing myself and how I am feeling and how it may explain some things but I won't...not at all. Anyway, I am glad I am in a place where I can handle it and just let it be what ever it is and let it turn to what ever it may or may not turn into. None the less I cannot wait until the next date...:)

Now I am of to celebrate my girlfriend/soror's birthday with food and a whoooole lot of drinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment