Friday, August 21, 2009

So Much On My Mind...

I am on my way to Atlanta and I will be flying for the first time in life. I am trying not to have an anxiety attack over this. I think back to when I was in the third grade and we took a field trip to the air port. They let us go through the process, board the plane, take our seats but we did not go any where. I was young, green as a blade of grass and knew no better. Now, shit is different, security measures have been heightened... I am sure I will e in safe hands...with God. :)

Any way... as I am about to leave the only thing that seems to be on my mind is him, ABB. I don't know what it is but he manages to make me smile. Needless to say it was a pleasant surprise waking up to a text message from him this morning. I have to say that out of all the people I have dated and/or been in a relationship with my best memories are of the time we have spent together. Every time I think of a place, quote ;-) or movie he is not far behind in those thoughts... always puts a smile on my face. :)

I cannot say that this is a path way to us getting back together. I am not worried about that for what ever is meant to be will be; but in the mean time I will enjoy every single moment that I am able to have with him and cherish the memories that we have made together.

2 comments:

  1. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous my ass! I know who the poster is behind this and yo ass should be here in ATL!

    ReplyDelete