Monday, September 29, 2008

Damn...

I logged onto Yahoo this morning to be greeted with the news that my bank had sold out to Citigroup. That little tid bit of news did not bring any happiness to me this morning and it actually brought about a strong curiosity as to exactly what changes are going to take place and when?

At this point there are all of four major commercial banking institutions left and only one I particularly have a liking for and since I cannot stand Citigroup I am just might be leaving before my unconditional free checking complete with Way 2 Save account is completely ripped away from me, forcing me to conform to sucky Cititgroup BS (yes I went and looked to see what Citigroup has to offer).

If any one can recommend a good bank then please let me know. If all else fails I will just go back to the old tried and true credit union.

No comments:

Post a Comment