Saturday, December 6, 2008

For The First Time I Cried...

I was talking to the The Minister this evening and just explaining to him somethings that I have going on with me and with in my life (work, school, kids, preparing to buy a house etc;). In our conversation I was reflecting on how now I see why I had to go through the things I have gone through and I see how even though there have been times where I felt God was not there, he was and is. His hand has been in everything from the beginning and I am certain it will be until the very end.

As I was really telling him how good God has truly been to me and how I understand when people say they have a testimony, I began to cry. I was not crying out of sadness, it was more so because God has been so good and I am happy. I feel no pain nor sorrow but I am in a state of true peace. Yeah, I get frustrated and upset but those things or people only bother me for a second. In the end I am really, truly happy. I have not felt this level of happiness in well over 7 years.

Now that I chose to be happy, I have a much better appreciation for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment