Saturday, December 20, 2008

Just Some Thoughts...

Today for the first time in about six months I had an episode of road rage. I was coming off the exit ramp getting onto BW Parkway and the lady did not speed up in enough time to pass me and as the merge lane ended I ended in front of her foiling her ignorant ass plan to be an ass hole and try not to let me onto the parkway. It was all good until she went to pass me and she was mouthing some words to me and rolling her neck. At this point I turned the Kirk Franklin off, threw out the what would Jesus do and told that bitch to pull over. I wanted her to pull over. My daughter was in the back saying Mommy don't say that and my boys were back there advising the lady NOT to pull over. It was almost a mess but the pleas of my children made me calm down. I swear some times I don't know what I would do or where I would be if God did not bless me with them.

Anyway...

I am one of millions of people who are on the
Face Book and what I want to know is why is there a need to request comment on every move your friend makes?

Miss. Lady and Mr. Man are now friends - add comment

Miss. Lady pushed Ole Girl down the stairs - add comment

Miss. Lady is no longer in a relationship - add comment

Miss. Lady joined the group Who Can Pee Split Pea Soup - add comment


I mean damn not every one has to comment on everything and not every one's opinion needs to be welcomed. Though I have become addicted to face book I still find the fact that every move I make is broadcasted and that people have the option to comment on it. I think I should have the option to turn that shit off or allow for comments on certain things as I see fit.

Ok moving on...

Just a teaser... love life has gotten interesting will blog about it in another month or two. *Evil laughter*...

Kids say the darnest things, my mother bought the boys a Wii and sent it via my sister. She walked into my room to deliver the game and my son says to her, "Oh I like your WEAVE!" I was incredulous that my son would out and out say that to any one. For one my sister does not have a weave and two you don't point out a 1B unless the owner of said weave mentions that it is 1B. Needless to say they almost did not get my *ahem* I mean their Wii.

Ok, I need to go hook up my *ahem* I mean their Wii.

No comments:

Post a Comment