Monday, December 15, 2008

Ramblings

Today is officially the last day or week of my 5 week Marketing class. Woot! Woot! I am so happy that this is over. I feel like I have mental burn out, which is leading me to take the next quarter off and start back up with a blast in the Spring by taking three classes (full time course load) and then finishing up my last two classes in the summer so I can call it done and over with. Well I necessarily can't say I will be done, I will be getting a Masters preferably in Organizational Development, then I can say I DONE.

Anyway...

I am awaiting the start of my vacation. I have my plans set and my folks are ready to go out and chill with me. I have so many friends that I have not been able to hook up with in eons so it will be nice to sit back, relax, eat, drink and catch up on things. I love spending time with my girls it seems to bring a balance back to my life which basically consists of work, school, kids, church and sorors. I suppose I can throw in the complications of a person that says the right things but can't seem to match actions with his words but considering my thoughts and feelings on that and what I ultimately have decided to do about that situation I am not even going to consider it a life factor. Hey, what can I say? It is what it is.


Now, I noticed that every time I get on the phone my daughter feels the need to be up under me and want to hold conversations with me. I am looking at her like I am on the phone. The only time she seems to leave me alone is if her Dad and I are speaking other wise it is, "Mommy, Mommy MOMMY!"

Like last night I was on the phone talking to an acquaintance and this chick starts screaming at the top of her lungs. I wanted to slap her, she knows better than that. Why do they do that? This is one reason why I am anticipating a move next year because we all are in need of our own space.

No comments:

Post a Comment