Thursday, December 11, 2008

Knotted Up

My neck is knotted up and it is causing a shooting pain on one side of my head, ouch. I am thinking that a full body massage would do the trick but I don't like being touched. I have conditioned myself to be touched and not feel uncomfortable with it in two situations; if I am in a relationship with some one and when I am showing affection to my children besides that don't touch me. At this point the thought of some one I don't know (or even do know) touching me like that is making me... shudder.

I don't know, I think this is one of those things that I will just have to go and do with out thinking. Yeah, I will go get it done and see how I feel... I am sitting here laughing at myself, I can get a full brazilian bikini wax with no issue but I can't stand to get a full body massage.

I need to stop belly aching about it and just go do it; massage, wax and all.

2 comments:

  1. I understand your condition is conditioned and all, but get you a massage. You won't regret it

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right. My sister is a licensed massage therapist so I am going to start taking full advantage of it.

    ReplyDelete