Sunday, December 28, 2008

Glad It's Over...

Christmas and my surgery that is. I hope every one had a wonderful Holiday. I know just seeing the kids' faces light up made my Christmas and I finally got the Christmas present I have been praying, begging for, for the last 3 or 4 years. Happy and ecstatic I am about it and I may write extensively about it later on.

Anyway... as I had written before I was scheduled to have oral surgery the day after Christmas. I had the surgery as scheduled and it was not as bad as I made it out to be in my head. I was concerned that I was going to feel pain during the procedure but I felt nothing and heard very little. There was not much pain after either but that is thanks to good drugs... the stitches are tugging and pulling making the area that was cut starting to throb but it is all good.

I am just glad my face does not look like I have been packing nuts for the winter.

If it seems as though I am all over the place with this blog then just blame it on the drugs... blogging while doped up on pain meds... lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment