Monday, December 29, 2008

New Years Eve, What's The Haps?

How will you all be bringing in the new year? I told Mr. Man that we could go to church and ring in the new year that way but him hanging his head down as if he feels he will burst into flames upon setting foot on the ground of the church made me think that we should figure out something else to do.

Last year I went out with my line sisters, one of my line sister's was throwing party. We had a good time and it was free. So I suppose I am looking for the same thing this year for Mr. Man and I to have a good time but with out coming up off of a whole lot of $$$$$. Especially after he said, "Baby why am I going to spend $100 + to stand around for 4 hours and look at niggas, when I can sit at home and look at you for free??"

A good point he has but he needs not stare at me for an extended period of time, I don't like folks staring at me with out saying anything; that drives me crazy.

Anyway, if there is anything good going on then please share. Thanx.

No comments:

Post a Comment