Thursday, December 18, 2008

LMAO! Just Classic!

One thing I cannot stand are lazy mofos and people who do things that are rather idiotic. In the midst of trying to prepare for the company shut down I have had to turn over my forms and procedures so the on call recruiters can do their own offers to include shipping them out. We all haveour own Fed Ex accounts but since I hit the scene they have not been using them because I do all of the shipping. So, when one of my recruiters asked me for my log in information I told her to pull her own account number and I will sit down and help her set it up. She said, "ok" and I hear nothing further until I called to talk to my recruiter on theother side of town who told me she called asking him for his Fed Ex information to use it during the shut down, telling him I di dnot want to give her mine (technically I didn't). *scrathching head*

1) Did I not tell her to pull her account number so I can take all of 2 minutes to help her set up access? and 2) they have user names and passwords for a reason, not to give to every one who feels they need it, especially whne they have their own. So I explained to him that she has her own she just needs to do what I told her to do. He said, "Oh so she is just being lazy." I was nt going to argue with him so I said, "Pretty much, yeah." Then all hell breaks loose. LOL! he then said, "She needs to get and use her own SHIT!" ROFL! Makes no sense.

I swear it grates my nerves when people act simple like that and the funny thing is if you act simple then I cannot resist the urge to pick with you and bring your ignorance and simpleness to the fore front for every one to see. Mean I know but hey every action has a reaction and consequence.

Man, him saying she needs to get her own shit was the highlight of my day. LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment