Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Ahhhh...

Today was actually a good day and I can say it was a nice birthday. Though there are times when I may feel as though the light is not shining I do know that over all I am blessed and my good days out weigh my bad days by far.

The sweetest moments of my day was my daughter telling me happy birthday and informing me that I need to get white gloves, white shoes and a white dress; that we were going to get a ring and get married. To who?? Who knows. LOL! But it was rather cute.

Then Prodigal and I had a side conversation on Face book and he spoke some things to me that reminded me of why I feel in love with him so many years ago. It felt like he had touched a spot inside of me that has not been touched in a long time.

Those two moments will be forever ingrained in my mind when I think back on my 32nd birthday. However, I would be remiss if I did not say a special thank you to all those that sent birthday wishes via text message, face book, phone and email. Thanks one and all!

Though all my days are blessed days, this one was an especially blessed day.

2 comments: