Saturday, May 16, 2009

Cusstomer Service

Yes, I am quite aware of the spelling in the title because I meant to spell it like that. Now that we got that out of the way, for some reason I have taken notice of the level of customer service that is being given. I went to the spa for a super deluxe spa pedicure courtesy of my three year old daughter. During this super duper, luxurious treatment and massage she stops cold to answer her cell phone and proceeds to have what was a rather lengthy conversation. How can I relax and enjoy the moment with idle chatter in a language that if foreign to me going on?

Yeah I wanted to tell her to get off the phone and get back to work but I was not that upset to even take it there.

Anyway...

This is the first time since my daughter was born that I have actually went on a trip out of town with the children. Now I know why this is the first time, their asses fight to much and only tend to listen when I am yelling and/brandishing a belt to spank them with. I don't get it... If some one speaks to you in a calm and not so crazy manner then why don't you listen? I mean dang, why do I have to be on the brink of completely snapping off and catching a case before they start to move and do what they were told to do? Maybe this is something I am so not meant to understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment