Friday, May 15, 2009

Nervous

Let me just say that since I got this new phone I am feeling less limited than I was feeling before, and yes I am blogging via said phone yet again.

I am sitting here patiently awaiting my performance review and as the reviews dwindle down to me being left to receive mine I am beginning to get nervous, a little light headed even.Even though the written portion of my review was excellent who knows what will come out in the verbal portion.I suppose at the end of the day I can take what is given to me and use them as tools to do better so I can step up when opportunity to go to the next level arrises. Man I will feel 100% better once this is over and I can focus back on other things.

Prodigal and I texted briefly last night and I shared with him some things that I have been feeling and concerned about and surprise, surprise he seemed to have understood rather well because he is in the same boat.I suppose that made consoling me rather easy on his part. But as I looked back at the texts I realized that I tend to have heightened emotions when I sleepy. For me texting while sleepy is equivalent to texting while drunk and I need to stop that before I say something that should not be said nor will I be able to take back.

Ok, I feel better now that I have put words on paper so to speak. Now I must go back to work and sit and wait.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Rashad! My review went better than expected. She said nothing but positive things but the $$$$ is still up in the air.

    ReplyDelete