Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Ahhh Hump Day...

I am so tired right now but I suppose that is what happens when you make an executive decision to watch the season premiere of Keysha Cole and stay up late to catch the rerun of the new episode of Real Housewives of Atlanta.

Why do they put all the good shows on at the same time on Tuesday night?? Damn! I missed SVU as well. Why don't they spread the love? There is never anything good on TV Wednesday night, now that is a night that needs some love. I think I may need to look into getting a DVR I refuse to be chasing reruns for the rest of my life.

Anyway...

I can officially say my girlfriend is walking corruption. She quickly infiltrates the brain and has me remembering her evil comments and bursting out in fits of uncontrollable laughter through out the day. People are wondering what in the world is going on with me.

Last night during a scene on Real House Wives of Atlanta (RHOA), Dwight (NeNe's Friends) revealed his secret for being 50 years old but looking like he was 30 years old. He said he has sex three times a day... out of the silence my girlfriend said, "I believe it. Look at his KNEES! Just look at them."

That comment is still with me and as I posted a comment to another girlfriend on our list serve I found the comment replaying in my head and busted out laughing. I am not sure if I posted what I originally wanted to post. This is the second time this week she has done this to me and it much stop. LOL!

....... Ok I am calm now. The laughter is over and the excitement has set in as tomorrow is Thursday which is some what the end of my work week as I work Fridays from home. Fridays tend to be really, really, quiet so I take time to multitask between getting some work out of the way for the following two weeks and getting house work out of the way.

I am so looking forward to this weekend; child free, good company, food, wine, good cheer and maybe even a little love. But with everything I have to make it through the day... I have the appointment with the oral surgeon. I am hoping this surgery is not going to go outside of the benefits limits for my dental insurance (saying a prayer) and then tomorrow a special some one is coming to visit me at my office for a spell, so I suppose I can wait out for the weekend as there are many good things to come along the way to it.

4 comments:

  1. That last paragraph is all kinds of cryptic man...

    ReplyDelete
  2. *evil laughter* Yes Rashad, I know,. >:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was I wrong? Dude's knees were fugged up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ROFL! Nope you weren't wrong at all. I saw the rerun and notice additional scars on his legs.He be putting in some WORK.

    ReplyDelete