Thursday, November 6, 2008

This Is The Day...

That the Lord has most certainly made as three years ago today at 4:30 AM the angles in heaven sang a perfect song as my daughter made her grand entrance into this world.



Last night I had the hardest time getting to sleep because I could not take my eyes off of her. The pain and discomfort of 18 hours of labor was most certainly worth it. Lil Bit has grown and blossomed into a beautiful, extremely intelligent and loving kid.



As always my prayers, dreams and hopes is for her to be whole, healthy, accomplished and happy.



Happy Birthday Baby. Mommy Loves you...


4 comments:

  1. 3 years really flew by! Happy Birthday lil Scorp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you all for the compliments and birthday wishes. She partied the whole weekend and at 9 PM tonight she is still trying to party.

    ReplyDelete