Saturday, November 29, 2008

A Dude Nicknamed Mickey...

Thanksgiving was not ruined but it was tough getting through. Dealing with a sick three year old who I ended up having to take to urgent care after she threw a crying fit for over an hour due to a double ear infection was not the business. I had zero energy to deal with her being extra due to being sick.

I can honestly say my mind has not been all here as of late. My migraines are kicking harder than ever, my level of sadness has increased, nausea has invaded my stomach and I have been feeling faint. It was not due to anything I ate or didn't eat and my sadness was not created by my SAD, I am just trying to work through the hurt feelings thanks to this dude nick named Mickey.

I could go into the ins and outs of our relationship but it is too much to long (plus I have already written about it before) and at this moment I am fine but bottom line I am confused, lost and hurt. No sure what is what or up, down and around. Still don't get how he could say with confidence that he loves me and then... never mind at this point it is neither here nor there.

He left me to make a choice that should not be made by one but two. I swear it feels like February 2005 all over again. Oh well suppose I will do what I have to do and move on from here... will we/I ever get it right?

No comments:

Post a Comment