Sunday, November 30, 2008

I Have A Question...

That needs some form of an answer. What would make one label a man a bitch? Or, how can you tell a man has bitch tendencies?

A few months ago I was having a conversation with a coworker about a man that was in my inner circle and he said, "he's *cough* bitch made *cough*" now normally when men say that I think they are just hating but after some things I have seen I am beginning to wonder if there is such thing as a bitch made man. What does a man have to do to get the bitch made label?

That's all for tonight, I may take a sabatical I have somethings to focus on so who knows if, when or how long I will be gone.

2 comments:

  1. A man is a bitch when he is 1) dramatic for no reason 2) so wrapped up in his feelings 3) whines more than both my kids combined

    Add to that; if his bed game is weak...yeah, he's a bitch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. See... I am going to start listening to ES and stop allowing my nurturing side to cloud my practical judgement. Never would have seen the signs, hence why I asked the question.

    ReplyDelete