Tuesday, November 11, 2008

These Kids Today...

Yesterday evening I walked into the daycare to find the owner holding the door to their "time out room" I hear what sounded like a wild animal in there trying to get out. The door was rattling, the young child was in there screaming. The owner was red and sweating like she just took a 45 min aerobics class and she had a look of fear on her face. I asked her how she was doing, she told me she had better day. My being the concerned person I am asked her, what was wrong? She then said, "I just got beat down by a five year old. I am trying to hold him in here until his uncle or mother comes for him."

Damn, is it like that. As I went to go pick up my child thinking she has a wonderful day to my dismay Tyson cut the hell up. She was out on the play ground and tried to poke a little boy in the eye with a stick. Her teacher took said stick away and threw it in the trash. Tyson was then ordered to the corner for time out and threw one of her infamous temper tantrums. She then proceeded to inform her teacher that she was going to "tell my mommy" (me) and the teacher said, "No I am going to tell Mommy" and then that is when my child had to take it a step further... she threatened to pee on herself out of sheer anger and she did.

In away this was one of those instances where you go some where and giggle then you come back and discipline. I don't know what has gotten into her she turned 3 and just decided she was going to break bad on everyone. Well I took away her TV and she went to bed early only to wake up, cut up and receive a spanking before everything was all said and done. When will they learn??

Now I pose this question to you, how many five year olds can you take on in a fight??

http://www.howmanyfiveyearoldscouldyoutakeinafight.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment