Sunday, November 16, 2008

Just Some Thoughts...

Wednesday was the start of another mini session for school. So my procrastinating behind did not begin participating in discussion questions until Saturday night. In all the classes I have with the exception for one I have not really encountered any one who used the wrong tone with me until this afternoon. One of my class mate's tone was really out of order and I had to go and put her back in her place. I hate having to tactfully tell some one to GFY. UGH! I mean really if you don't know someone then why allow your first interaction give them the wrong impression of you as a person, which results in you getting told?? I know one thing her ass better not respond to another one of my answers again or it will be entertainment for the whole class the rest of these remaining 4 weeks.

I don't know why I am feeling a sense of frustration tonight. I am just hoping it does not flow into my day tomorrow. I decided that I will start seeing a therapist again. I feel as though I am on the edge of a serious snap off sometimes. I know I take to much from certain people and I know I take on to much in general and I also know that I have some issues from the past that I need to deal with.

Anyway...

Over the weekend I quickly found out that some one in my circle has life and bull shit mixed up and this is yet another person I will have to get straight, which may potentially ruin what has come to be a very good friendship. Cryptic? Why yes it is. I would explain the situation but I don't have the energy nor the want to blog about it, I don't need to put it in writing to know the situation is messed up and over all it is not God's best.

I swear it is the stupid things people do that make me lose all respect for them and overall not like them.

My weekend plans did not go as planned, my girlfriend caught the flu and had to cancel the ladies only party she was throwing so I ended up chilling the rest of the day. I spoke to the friend I spoke of in the previous paragraph and some what snapped on him. I ended up going out to dinner and having a really good time. Food, alcohol (occasional), and good company is some what of a comforting thing, now I am itching to get back to the billiards place; I got spanked last time and feel as though I need to redeem myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment