Friday, November 21, 2008

Ash Be Gone and Psychic Abilities

I took my daughter to B & BW tonight to pick out some lotion for her self in hopes that she will actually use it. They only had three scents and we picked blueberry and bubble gum, I allowed for her to get some lip chap, bubble bath and spray. She was so excited when she got out of the tub she volunteered to put the lotion on herself. :) No more ashy kid. :)

Anyway...

My girlfriend posted a survey on our message board called four things and one of the questions was, "what four things are you looking forward to happen next year?" one of my girlfriends said that she was looking forward to me buying a house next year. Now usually when some one makes a statement or speaks over my life in that manner I immediately think about how things are now and water it down or make a snide remark like, "that would take a miracle from God to happen." but this time the comment was well received. She is awaiting to see if her prediction comes true. LOL!

I began to realize that people tend to see things in me that I don't see or they actually in fact pay attention to things. Most times I go about my every day life as if I am in my own little world. I really don't stop to think that people actually notice or pay attention to me as much as they do.
A few years ago I ran into some one I used to go to school with. We were never friends, never spoke, had a few classes together but for the most part we were just two ships passing in the night. As I spoke to him, I asked him if he attended Springbrook and he said, "Yes I did and I remember you. I will never forget your smile."

I try to remember that when ever I get to thinking or feeling as though no one pays attention to me... for all I know some one could very well be watching my every move, really learning me or reading this here blog and learning my ways through my thoughts... Ok, now that just creeped me the hell out. I am going to be looking over my shoulder for a few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment