Sunday, September 7, 2008

Commissioner! Where You At?!

Usually about this time the Commissioner of my Fantasy Football League would be sending out invitations to all the ladies in my crew so we can start getting ready to rumble this season. However, her ass has seemed to disappear... maybe I will take over the reigns.

Last season as the supposed football know it alls where talking trash I sat silent as I beat the dog shit out of all of them and in the end won the #1 spot. LOL! See, precisely the reason why I don't talk trash I just do what I do. Any way it was still a proud moment for me because I don't know JACK SHIGGIDEY about football. I am the type of person that will pick a team based on color and how cute the players look... ok not all the way but partly. I do look at their stats and fantasy points and try to decipher who will be the best pick. I am even more proud that I did not get any help. Though there were some that swore up and down that I got help from my two favorite sports fanatics, but I deeeed it!

This "prissy heffa that don't know shit about no football" is ready to go! Let's do this ladies. Oh and we are suspending the no help rule this year. I want have the ability to consult with some folks. :-P

2 comments:

  1. i commend you for playing fantasy football as a woman..but i clown you at the same time for asking this question on the day the season starts

    ReplyDelete
  2. UGH! I figured it was close! I may have to take this over because I know she has a lot going on. I suppose your word are reigning true, "the blind leading the blind".

    ReplyDelete